Publish Date: June 30, 2020
The web page and related content & services – Latest Haircut Style and LHS are the property of its licensors or users and all rights are reserved.
If you believe that anything offered through this Web page violates your copyrights, you may submit a notice under the Latest Haircut Style notices following the Latest Haircut Style Copyright Act. Upon receiving notification under the terms of Act § 512, available at 17 USC § 512(C)(3), LHS may immediately remove copyrighted material from the web page, regardless of LHS’s liability. Upon removal of any content that is alleged to have infringed, LHS will charge the owner or contractor of the materials, 17 U.S.C. It will attempt to respond with a counter-notification under § 512(g)(3).
If you think that content and material stored on this Website violates your copyright rights, please follow the steps of the Latest Haircut Style Copyright Act highlighted below:
1- If you are the owner of copyrighted content or an authorized representative of a copyright owner and believe that the content hosted on the Website violates your copyright rights, you can submit a notice under the Latest Haircut Style Copyright Act to our registered Copyright Agent by providing the following information in writing::
- A physical or digital signature of a responsible individual to act on behalf of the owner of a specific proper alleged to have been infringed;
- B identification of copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed, or if more than one of the works are allegedly infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific locations on the web page
- C identification of the material that is alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and which will be removed or blocked, and reasonably sufficient information to allow LHS to store the material;
- D reasonably sufficient information to let LHS communicate with you, such as an address, phone number, fax number and, if applicable, an email address;
- E a statement that you consider in good faith that the complained use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its representative or the law
- F declares that the information in the notice is right and that under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a special right alleged to have been infringed.
2- LHS will keep a specific copyright agent who will receive notifications of the alleged infringement. If you do not comply with the notification requirements of the Latest Haircut Style Copyright Act, you have to agree that your DMCA notice may not be processed. Infringement notices are supposed to be sent to;
- A- E-Mail: hello(at)latesthaircutstyles.net; and
- B- with a copy sent by certified mail with Return Receipt:
A- if you believe that the content has been removed from the website as an error, you can submit a counter-notification with the Copyright Agent designated under LHS’s 17 USC § 512(g)(2) and (g)(3) requirements that are summarized below. LHS, 17 U. S. C. After receiving a counter-notification under § 512 requirements, it may return the content alleged to have infringed on the web page.
B- should include counter-notification:
- Identifying specific materials that have been erased from the website;
- Your Name, Address, Mobile and e-mail address;
- a clear statement that under penalty of perjury, you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of error or misidentification of the material;
- you agree to the jurisdiction of the federal District Court in the country where you are located, or if your address is not in the United States, you agree to the jurisdiction of any country where it shall be legal, and you agree to the processing service from the person or representatives who provided the notification; and
- physical or digital signature.